NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to contestants (“You”) who receive at least three stamps from a Metro Diner team member on their Summer of Waffles Passport whenever they order a full-size entree. Upon earning three stamps, the contestant will trade in their passport for a $5 Diner Dollar card and be entered to win one Chicken & Waffle dinner for two. Winners of the Chicken & Waffle dinner for two will be entered to win Chicken & Waffle dinners for a whole year. Each customer is only allowed one Summer of Waffles Passport, which Metro Diner will provide, and will only receive one stamp per visit. Each contestant must turn in their passport by August 11, 2023, to a Metro Diner team member to be eligible to enter to win. $5 Diner Dollar cards are valid August 14, 2023 through September 30, 2023. Cards do not hold value. One Diner Dollar card per completed passport turned in.
The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States at participating locations and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Metro Diner, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Metro Diner as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Submissions will be accepted from 8:00 am EDT on 7/12/23 to 11:59 pm EDT on 8/11/23.
4. How to Enter: Each contestant is only allowed one passport, which Metro Diner will provide. You can only receive one stamp per visit. You must turn in their passport by August 11, 2023, to Metro Diner to be eligible to enter to win.
Each local Metro Diner will randomly choose one winner for free Chicken & Waffles for two. Each local Metro Diner Chicken & Waffles for two winner will be entered for the Grand Prize of Chicken & Waffles for a Year. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Metro Diner. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Summer of Waffles Passports, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. One email per entry. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission(s) may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Metro Diner.
5. Prizes: Each diner Winner (“Winner”) of the Chicken & Waffles for Two prize will receive a promotional code via email they provided when entering. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted via email provided and have 48 hours to confirm receipt and mailing address. They will then be sent a promotional code via email as well as at the mailing address provided. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. Metro Diner shall solely determine the specifics of the prize. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Metro Diner’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Each contestant will receive a promotional code via email with instructions on how to use it and when it expires. Any prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Metro Diner to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected randomly by Metro Diner, and will be notified through email no later than August 25, 2023, by 11 pm EDT. Metro Diner shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. You can also enter by emailing the sponsor during the entry period at email@example.com, and include “Metro Diner Chicken & Waffle Giveaway” in the subject line and your first and last name, email, phone number, and nearest Metro Diner location in the body of the email. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT METRO DINER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, and should you include a photo, you understand and agree that Metro Diner, or anyone acting on behalf of Metro Diner, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Metro Diner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Metro Diner’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Metro Diner may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Metro Diner. Metro Diner reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Metro Diner has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, including, but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Metro Diner reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Metro Diner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Campaign). Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Metro Diner, 1511 North West Shore Blvd., Suite 750, Tampa, FL 33607. Requests must be received no later than August 14, 2023.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Metro Diner, 1511 North West Shore Blvd., Suite 750, Tampa, FL 33607.
15. The Campaign hosted by Metro Diner is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TikTok.